Saturday, January 2, 2010

School***

I am about to embark on my last semester as an undergraduate. Did it take me way too long? Yes. Should you stop being so judgy? Yes.

Anyhow...after spending a number (perhaps reflecting the national debt on school and text books) I am excited to not have anymore tuition, books, campus fees for breathing, etc. to pay for some time. And further more I feel like bragging-I have no student loans to pay off, because I worked my arse off to ensure I paid for my education in full, therefore the text book and tuition pirates can SUCK IT! :)

Next on my agenda is to pass this next semester with great grades so that some law school will take me more seriously. Fact: The better my GPA, the more I can suck it up on the LSAT. (Standardized tests and I have a rocky relationship) I have postponed the LSAT for October...My mind cannot handle school on top of LSAT prep, I am not Wonder Woman (minus my invisible plane of course).

Anyhow, in the meantime I will grin and juggle work, school, and all that jazz...
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would wish you luck, but I already think you're amazing and you've made it this far without my luck. So instead, I wish that you will keep doing exactly what you're doing and be just as great as you already are!
wv: foode - how someone from Arkansas spells "foodie"